Custom Search

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photo 135 - Crazy Hair and Clothes Day



This week, the school is celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday by doing special things. Today, was crazy hair and crazy clothes week. This was Short Person's choice.

Unfortunately, her hair doesn't show very well in the photo, but I'm not sure it was all that crazy anyway. I actually made her hair pretty insane looking, but once it was finished and sticking out in 500 different directions, she told me that she had "wanted crazy, not poofey". So, I had to tame it a little.

As you can see, Franklin also came to visit with us once again. As soon as I remember, I'll grab his journal entry and type it in here. For now...

Update 5-15-10
I got Franklin's journal back, so here is his entry for the day.


Dear Class,

Last night, I went home with Megan because I think someone forgot me. That's okay though because I got to do some fun new things. When we went to Jennifer's house so Megan's mommy could get her hair cut, we got to pet the biggest bunny I have ever seen. He lives inside the house! Jennifer also has a spider-monkey, but Megan was afraid of him, so we were always on the lookout.

When we got home, Meg and her mom and dad started talking about crazy hair and clothes day. Megan's mom suggested that I borrow one of Bella's colorful dresses to wear because that would be crazy clothes for me. I started to get real nervous, but luckily Megan said "No way was she dressing Franklin in a dress!" Whew! Was I relieved.

After a pizza dinner, where Meg and I ate lots of breadsticks, we danced and played. Then, Megan and her daddy cleaned up her room and we went to bed.

Love, Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment