Custom Search

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rise of the Hockey Sticks

Short Person and I were playing a game of hide and seek. Her version of the game is to go and hide and then giggle uproariously until found-- something that we drag out to make her feel like we can't find her. Me, when I hide, ain't nobody gonna find me!

So, the other day, I was hiding and Short Person was seeking. (Incidentally, she calls it "sneaking".) I was hidden behind the bathroom door, quiet as a mouse, and she could not find me.

It is important to interject that I have been on LJS to tone down the use of his colorful words, because on occasion I have heard SP use them. But, since HE hasn't, he wouldn't do it. He says that I'm hallucinating. (yeah, sure, honey)

So Short Person is getting more and more frustrated by the fact that she can't find me until finally she reaches the end of her rope. Standing in the middle of the living room, she yells out, "Mom, where in the HELL are you?!"

LOL... LJS was laughing so hard he had to hold on to his gut. He believes me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment