Custom Search

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My 365 Project

One of the things that came out of my breast cancer scare was the realization that if anything happened to me tomorrow, my daughter would have little memory of who I am or what we did together. I love scrapbooking, but there isn't much in terms of our life together. There's lots on her birthdays and her birth, there are great moments with her father, and while I have Short Person's blog and the stories of her antics, I wanted more.

I came across a blog that, incidentally, I haven't been able to find again, where the woman was embarking on the 365 Project. After more research, I decided to embark on my own. It took a little while. I had to find the perfect 1st shot. After polling a few of my facebook friends, I got started.

If you are thinking about starting this project, or would like more information about the project, here's a link that helped me. I hope you find use for it as well.

365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment