Custom Search

Saturday, March 17, 2007

How to know March Madness has gotten the best of you

So, it probably will not come as a surprise to many of you that I have a few brackets going for the NCAA Tourney. One was sort of an error-- something went wildly wrong and I couldn't change some of my picks before they locked it. It kept kicking me out. The other is what I hope will happen. In other words the Oregon Ducks are sweeping this whole freaking thing and NOT taking names!

Go Ducks!

Anyway, since the games started on Thursday, I've pretty much been eating and breathing basketball and brackets and I think it has gotten the best of me.

This morning the short person crawled into bed with us. It stirred me awake a little, but not enough to leave la-la land and completely join the world. Short person asks me a question and my own voice jars me awake. I don't remember what her question was, but I remember that my answer was...

"I don't know, Honey. She's going to have to fill out her bracket first before I can figure that out."

No comments:

Post a Comment