Custom Search

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Proud Parent Moment

Short Person and I have had a busy night. First, it was dinner, then it was candles, and then thank you notes.

Dinner was the usual, nothing spectacular there, but the candles were fun. We had a large Partylite order arrive today and had to unpack the boxes to sort the candles and put them into packages for the people that ordered them. She helped dig them out, put the appropriate boxes into bags, and then put in the packing slip. About the only thing I did was read her the labels.

I'm proud of her for helping and sharing in my excitement. We smelled every candle and shared the really good scents with Daddy. We put together the candle holders I ordered and put away the candles. It was fun.

But what I'm really proud of are her thank you notes for her birthday gifts. Not only did she sign her name (initials really, she's working on the rest), but she also dictated every note. Since a few of you that read this are receiving one, I am choosing to only put a few of the others on here.

The note to G-Ma says, "Thank you G-ma. I love you so much. I want to see you again."

The note to Cathy, Ariel, and all says, "Thank you guys. I love you all and I like you. You're nice."

And the note to Dec and all says, "Thank you guys. I like the Candyland. I play with it all the time. Thank you. I love you. I miss you, but thank you."

I'm just really proud of her. *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment