Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Saturday Scrapbooking (Imagine)

One of the things I wanted to accomplish last Saturday while scrapbooking was to frame a set of drawings that Short Person had done of her and I. The drawings tell a story about her and I going to pick flowers, but having to climb hill after hill to get there.

The frame I had was a four window, with 3x5 openings-- perfect for the pictures since she had used the backs of some of my note cards to do them. Unfortunately, she had drawn about 20 pictures, so I had to narrow it down and choose the best for the frame.

As I laid them out, I came across a picture that I was not expecting, but was so cute and endearing and funny, I had to share it. The picture is of us, on top of very large hills. She is goofing off and I am standing, frowning, my arms crossed looking at her.

How very astute of my almost 5-year-old to include something so true to life. LOL...



No comments:

Post a Comment