Custom Search

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photo 132 - An Early Spring Day

A beautiful day, like today, could not be wasted so we headed out to Champoeg State Park to walk along the river and enjoy the sun.



While there, we came across a lot of those, I call them smoke bombs but I'm not actually sure what they are. We told Short Person that they were tree eggs and had her crack them open to see what was inside. Both LJS and I were expecting to get that puff of dust that looks like smoke when you open them, but I think it is too early. Instead, we got to see the insides prior to decomposition. If you happen to know what these really are, I'd love a comment or an email.



One of Short Person's favorite things to have is a shoulder ride. I just wish I could figure out how to give one and not worry about loss of vision, strangulation, or other precarious positions that might lead to imminent death.

No comments:

Post a Comment