Custom Search

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Photo 174 - IHOP

In preparation for an interview I have in a few days, I drove out to Hillsboro to make sure I knew where I was going and where the building was that I needed to be at. While we were in Hillsboro, I decided that it would be a perfect time to take Short Person to IHOP since we've never been before and with the great selection of pancakes... Well, I figured we'd have a great time.


My crazy daughter ordered a cheese omelet. She doesn't even like eggs!! But, it came with one solitary plain pancake. I couldn't even talk her into having chocolate chip ones. Sheesh!


Since she doesn't like eggs, but she likes cheese, she decided she'd lick the cheese off so that she didn't have to worry about eating the eggs.


In the end, I was way disappointed. The food was not that great-- at least, not to the degree I was expecting-- and it really felt like they couldn't get you seated, fed, and out fast enough. One more point for our usual favorite Lil' Cooperstown. Did I mention that they were a lot more money than our usual too? All in all a disappointing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment