Custom Search

Thursday, February 8, 2007

I Swear! Stuff like this only happens to ME!!!

Is it karma? Is it fate? Was I someone like Casanova in my former life and to make up for it, I have to spend this life as just the opposite? What is going on?!

Here I am. I let myself off work early as I am finally feeling caught up enough after the turmoil of the last three years to go home and not think "I should be doing this", or "I should be doing that". Spring is on the horizon and it's light out for just long enough to have a few minutes of quality time with my daughter at the park.

We get there and she wants to go down the big slide with me. No problem, I usually have fun doing that. We get to the top and there are a couple of water spots, but not enough to make me worry. I sit down and put the short person on my lap and away we go.

And at the bottom of the slide is a big, wet, cold puddle of rain.

Why? WHY? These things only happen to me. Looked like I'd pee'd my pants for the rest of the time there. I had to keep my butt hidden from view so that no one could see the dark spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment