Custom Search

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mom, according to Short Person (two weeks away from her 5th birthday)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Mea-ghan!"
or
"I'll think about it."

2. What makes mom happy?
"Me listening to you."

3. What makes mom sad?
"Me saying 'I hate you'." (Well, at least she knows it upsets me! lol...)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Tickle me!"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"Like me"

6. How old is your mom?
"40" (gasp, choke... I didn't correct her. lol)

7. How tall is your mom?
(She had to count a lot, but then she got) "You are 33 tall!"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Play in the snow"

9. What does your mom do when you are not home?
"Stuff at work and go to the store"

10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Making snacks"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Walking on the treadmill"

12. What is your mom not good at?
"Killing the three ghosts on Garfield" (she's talking about a nintendo game called "Garfield's Nightmare")

13.what does your mom do for a job?
"I know that really easy...Clean Up"

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"Salad"

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"Packing what I like" (to wear)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
She couldn't think of one.

17. what do you and your mom do together?
"Watch tv and cuddle"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We like to eat candy"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"I like to eat more candy than you"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because sometime you are proud of me, by giving me hugs"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"My dad being silly"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Probably like to... work, the library, and the store... Wait! I know. Come home."

No comments:

Post a Comment