Custom Search

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Photo 95 - Birthday Parties and Franklin



This was taken at Short Person's cousin's birthday party. We had Franklin that whole weekend, which was a busy one. Again, I am regretting not having written down his visit with us, but hope to get to it soon.

We had a wonderful meal, which was prepared by my niece's mother-in-law. There was quiche and breads and eggs and bacon, but by far the highlight of the brunch was overnight French Toast that literally melted when it hit your tongue. YUMMY!

*****

Updated January 24, 2010

I got Franklin's journal, since we have him again this weekend. Here's the entry I mentioned above.

Dear Class,

This weekend, I got to go to Megan's house. It was a long weekend and we did a lot of stuff. I got to visit both of her Grandma's, go to two birthday parties, and visit Megan's mommy's work.

The first day, I was at Megan's Daddy's mom's house. Her name is Grandma Linda. Megan and Grandma Linda went to go get their hair done so I stayed home with Megan's Grandpa Mike. We got to watch sports! I thought that was terrific since getting hair done is kinda girlie.

On Friday, Megan's Nana came and took us to Megan's G-Ma's house. We played and played and ate cookies and played some more, but the funnest part was when we left. Megan's G-Ma stood on the porch while we honked the horn and waved and yelled all the way down the street, until we couldn't see G'Ma anymore.

The next day, Saturday, we mostly rested. I was tired and Megan's mommy said we had a really busy Sunday. I found out it was going to be a noisy Sunday too! We had two birthday parties to go to.

The first party was Olivia's. She was 2-years-old, and she cried almost the whole time! My ears hurt from it. Next was Trinity's party. It was full of screaming kids too, but I was one of them. I got to play on the jungle gym, which was a blast!

Monday, Megan had to go back to school and I got to go to Megan's mom's work. That was bor-ing. I was glad when we got to pick up Megan!

It was a great weekend, but I'm excited to see who I get to go home with next!

~Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment