Custom Search

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Photo 99 - Thanksgiving



This year, we had Thanksgiving with my sister. It was such a nice day! Since my step-brother lives only minutes from my sister, LJS and I headed over to say a quick hello and visit. For as short a time as it was- half hour, I think- there was a lot of laughter, which is something I enjoy about being with J and K.

My Dad was at my sisters, along with Little Bit (who isn't so little anymore). The photo is of the adult table, with Short Person's Albuquerque Turkey as the centerpiece. After dinner, we perused the ads for Black Friday and I got geared up to both stay up until midnight for Toys R Us' online sales, and then to bounce back up again at 3:30am to go shopping.

Yes, I am insane. But after such a lovely day, it could only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment