Custom Search

Monday, November 23, 2009

Photo 98 - Christmas Organizer



Years ago, I made a Christmas Organizer. It was a full 8-1/2x11-inch notebook size and, in my opinion, too difficult to manage. I liked the idea and had spent hours (days, really) creating them. But, they were so big! You couldn't take them shopping with you without hassle. Plus, the times have changed a lot since that day. We have Internet and email and e-cards, websites we visit and shop from, so the Organizer pages were in massive need of updating.

My mom created a line of Coffee Pot People, essentially coffee pots with personalities and biographies. Anyway, they are really cute and I thought I could use them as the design for the updated organizer since most people can't survive the holidays and those that do just have way too much energy for their own good :)

This is the finished product. Eventually, they will be sold and I'll try to come back and put links in here just in case you stumble upon the page and want to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment