Custom Search

Friday, April 30, 2010

Books Read in April

I really hate to admit this, but it was another one book month. I'm getting frustrated with my inability to read anything substantial. Still, one is better than none, so here it is. The one book.

Sizzle by Julie Garwood

I enjoyed it, but then I enjoy most of her books. There's something to be said about books that shy away from the man/man conflict and focus more on the man/circumstance scenario. Having characters that click from the beginning is nice, especially when hot sex is involved.

And, because I am so frustrated with my one book status, I have decided to go ahead and list the children's book(s) I read to Short Person. I did read them. Yeah, maybe they aren't 500 page books, but they do have pages.

Dear Dumb Diary Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jim Benton
A Taste of Honey by Nancy Wallace

There was one more, but for the life of me, I can't remember it. Here's to better luck in May!

1 comment:

  1. Some of the best books I've ever read were children's books, and one of the best of them didn't even have words!

    As busy as you are, I'm surprised you get to read at all. Don't worry about it; these things go in waves.

    ReplyDelete