Custom Search

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I Have Decided to Become a Lush

Should you see me, in the next few months, lying face first in a ditch, walking around with vomit on myself, or just looking a little bleary-eyed, I am asking you very sweetly to NOT stage an intervention.

I am telling you now that I have chosen this life of drunken stupidness and lethargy. I have chosen to throw it all away for one very specific thing. Blackberry Margaritas.

It's a sad, sad truth, but... I LOVE THEM!!! I had my first one last night and I am ready for more. A lot more. Dozens and dozens of more, mOrE, MORE!! They are so yummy.

When I told my husband this, he looked at me and said, "Well, you should have more!" Which leads me to believe that he is completely supportive of my decisions and has no problem with the whole face in the ditch thing.

Goodbye normal world. Gutter rats, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment