Custom Search

Monday, April 30, 2007

"Is That Your Butt?"

So Short Person has really been wanting to take a shower with LJS lately. As best as I can figure, she must think that if she wants to spend any time with him these days it is going to have to be while he's doing something routine. Since she really dislikes showers (or at least did up to this point) this explanation works for me.

We said yes to the request and they got ready to hop in. LJS stripped naked and so did Short Person and they are standing in the bathroom waiting for the water to heat up and Short Person notices LJS's daddy part. She reaches out with one finger and taps on it making it move up and down, "Is this your butt?"

OMG! Caught between horror and hilarity! I really had to give LJS credit though, he barely reacted. Just said, "Stop. That's not good." Me, I sputtered and stuttered, "Umm... Sweetie, that's daddy's part. You can't do that."

She just looked at us and said "Oh, okay!" and got into the shower and that was the end of it.

I don't think LJS will be doing that again any time soon, however. He barely reacted but the look on his face was the same one I get. It's the "They never told me about this in parenting discussions. What the hell?!" expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment