Custom Search

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Have a Confession to Make

I... like Barbie movies.

I'm not sure how this happened! I mean, I was all ready to jump on the Barbie bad image bandwagon. But then, I saw a movie. And another movie. And another one.

And then, due to toddler obsessiveness, I watched them 100 more times. There is not a single Barbie movie that I have watched that I don't like. So far, I like them all.

There are even some that (shhh, don't tell)... I would watch alone. *gasp*

Princess and the Pauper... OMG! I love this movie and I listen to the soundtrack in the car.

12 Dancing Princesses... So romantic.

Mermaidia... Really, is there anyone that doesn't like Bibble? He's so cute!

And their version of Rapunzel is SO cute!

This is like the Steve thing, isn't it? I had the biggest crush on Steve from Blue's Clues. For a long time. When my niece Cait watched Blue, I watched Steve. I almost cried when he quit the show!

But then, I discovered that LOTS of other moms and girls were out there drooling over Steve too, so I didn't feel so bad. So please, if you are a Barbie movie fan, let me know. Then, I won't be so embarrassed.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment