Custom Search

Friday, January 22, 2010

Photo 121 - Franklin and the Game



In an effort to make sure I was able to copy the journal entries we had written for Franklin, I asked if we could borrow the journal and take it home. It turns out Franklin was in desperate need of a bath and if we promised to wash him up really good, we could have him for the week.

So, after his bath, we took him out and had some fun. This is a photo from the basketball game between Newberg and McMinnville. It was an okay game, but I often feel as though it is played with less integrity than is possible. I've never been a fan of refs calling the game for the home team, and unfortunately some of the officiating killed my enthusiasm.

However, even with the sometimes slanted calls, we won easily. A wonderful thing considering NHS's best player was suspended and both teams were tied for the first place in the league.

No comments:

Post a Comment