Custom Search

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Photo 122 - Short Person and Franklin



Short Person finally earned enough reward marbles to receive her award. It typically takes her at least 3-6 months to fill a jar, although if she worked at it, she could fill one a month. She chooses not to, for some unknown reason. I keep thinking the reward isn't motivating enough, but each jar she fills is worth $25.00. She can spend the $25.00 on anything she'd like. Today, she chose a trip to Build-a-Bear to get more clothes for Bella and a pink travel carrier (picture a backpack for kids). Afterward, we took Franklin for ice cream at Jem 100 and then to the park to play Hide and Seek.

I had a great time playing the game at the park, but will remind myself in the future never to try and hide behind the garbage can again. Holy heck! I don't know what was in that thing, but I darn near passed out from the smell. It was RANK. *shiver*

No comments:

Post a Comment