Custom Search

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Merging of 365 and Short Person

If you subscribe to both my blogs (Short Persons and Melody 365), I feel as though I should warn you that a bombardment of posts may be occurring over the next few days. I started out with the idea of taking a photo a day and letting it stand alone with very short explanation. Instead, what I am finding is that I journal a lot with my photos. I'm also noticing that many, many, many of the photos involve Shortie.

So, I have decided to merge the two blogs. I may keep 365 for awhile, but I like the idea of having everything in one place. Simplify seems to be the word of the year and having more than one blog is definitely not simple.

Anyway, even though I backdate the posts they seem to show up as though being posted in real time in the feed. Therefore, I beg your forgiveness. Bear with me, it will be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment