Custom Search

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo 147 - Ketchup Creativity

Short Person and I were watching television with LJS, as we often do, when the news came on and there was a segment about Heinz Ketchup and a contest called "Ketchup Creativity". Kids, using templates, color and draw designs that, if they win, will be used on those little foil packets of ketchup you get with your french fries.

I went and got my computer so that Shortie and I could have a few minutes of fun looking at the artwork submitted and vote for our favorite designs. If you are reading this, take a minute to go and view them yourself at Ketchup Creativity.

When we got done voting for our favorites in each grade, Short Person was so inspired that she went and drew her own, as shown below. I think she did a great job for not having the template and simply free-handing. I think she did a fantastic job! Which is why it is my photo of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment