Custom Search

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Photo 144 - Model Birthday

My birthday gift to Short Person is traditionally the party and the outfit, so today after swimming classes and before her birthday party, we went shopping at Target for new clothes to wear. Shortie chose four different outfits and tried them all on in the dressing room. I'm not sure where the model poses came from, all I know is that I was laughing pretty hard (on the inside) about her "looks".

I convinced her to let me take photos so that at the end we could look through the pictures and decide which one looked the best on her.

This was the first outfit she tried on. We both thought it was cute and Short Person was ready to purchase it and leave, but I convinced her to keep going.



Outfit number two. This is also the one she ultimately chose, which worked for me. I really thought it was adorable. When she looked at the photos, there was no question in her mind that this was THE ONE.



Try-on number three. As you can tell from the photo, she was NOT happy about this one. I almost didn't even take the picture because she was so violently opposed to it. But, it was still fun getting the snapshot.



Oh, it was a hard choice after seeing this last one. I liked the dress, but this one was just SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment