Custom Search

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Photo 146 - Creative Art (Flower Art)

I've always known that Short Person was artistically inclined, but nothing drove the point home more than this piece of art. I have no idea if she learned this type of open-minded, mixed-media creation from an outside source or if she conceived it all on her own, but either way I was amazed.

She's obviously drawn a butterfly, but what impressed me was the wings. She used tulip petals to create them.



She's begging for art classes.
I'm thinking she's right to want them.
I forget where I heard it, but there's a quote in my head that goes something like this...

"If you wake up every morning and all you can think about is (insert subject here), then that's what you are meant to do."

Looking at this, and listening to Shortie's pleas, make me think that there's a passion driving her onward.

After searching for several weeks, I finally found a class she can attend. It's a summer camp, and I will have to take a week of vacation to get her there, but in the end I think it will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. You do have a budding artist on your hands, no doubt about it! May I share the photo of her art?

    ReplyDelete