Custom Search

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Funny Phone Calls

This is probably in bad taste, but you know me... what isn't, right?

My husband constantly has his cell phone on him because work is always calling. Today, no exception. Short Person walked up to him, grabbed his phone, and asked if she could play with it-- to which my husband replied, "No Honey, I don't need you to call my boss."

This speculation that she could accidentally do just that started a hilarious back and forth about what her conversations might be, but there are some things you need to know before I start with the supposed phone conversations.

1. My daughter had an enormous hot dog balloon in the living room.

2. She's also been running around naked for the better part of the afternoon.

3. She hopped in the shower as Daddy was getting out this morning.

4. Daddy is painting the bathroom.

Here's what LJS and I came up with... all of them geared toward making his boss go, "HUH?!"

"Yeah, I'm naked... and my Daddy's painting!"

"My Daddy's here... and I'm playing with the hot dog."

"I took a shower with my Daddy this morning!"

"No, I'm just making booty prints."

We were laughing pretty good by the end of the conversation. See, the problem is... all these things have actually come out of her mouth at some given point this weekend. Thankfully, most of them have been comments to us, or we might be in some serious trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment