Custom Search

Sunday, August 5, 2007

I’m Surprised I Still Have Hair Left To Pull Out

I really couldn't decide what to name this blog... maybe, "Oh, What Must the Neighbor's Think?!" or "Mrs. Mortified is Married to Mr. Mortifier with One Child Named Mortimer"

Whatever the name, however you put it... Oui Vey!

So, Short Person has taken peeing in the yard to a new level. These days we're not even announcing that we need to go, it's "Hey guys! Watch this!" she spreads her legs and away we go!

As bad as that is, I am not sure that it compares to the new stage she's going through where tossing off her clothes is concerned. But hey, I could live with that were it contained to the back yard and inside our house.

Unfortunately, not the case. This weekend it seems, my daughter circled the block three times with her daddy, with her little baby doll in her stroller, wearing nothing but her underpants, socks, and little white sandals.

And just where in the heck was her mother!? That's what I want to know. *sigh*

Damn it. You know, one part of me is caught between hilarity and mortification, and the other part of me is caught somewhere between scared to death and total "what were you thinking!?". There's a reason we did a sex offender search on the internet to find out where they all lived!

Damn and double damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment