Custom Search

Monday, August 6, 2007

Our Bedroom is Finished and I Think I Need to Call TAPS



We've been working on redecorating our house for about a year and a half now. When we started, it was simply going to be to replace the carpet in the living and hallway with laminate wood flooring. That got extended to replacing the carpet and linoleum everywhere but in the bedrooms, replacing all the molding, replacing all the doors, repainting, and refinishing all the windows.

A year and a half later, we still have three rooms to go-- the bathroom, Short Person's room, and my office-- having just finished our bedroom.

Take a look. I love it! Wish I had a before picture to go with this so that you could see the difference... .

Now, if you look closely in these pictures you will see a lot of circles that look like polka-dots. I am a HUGE fan of Ghost Hunters and when I first saw this, I really thought the spirit world was having a poker party in my bedroom. Alas, I believe it is just dust. One of the downfalls to having a ceiling fan, I think. Dust everywhere.

So, I guess my phone call to Jason and Grant will have to wait until something else weird appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment